- Luhut Binsar Panjaitan, Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs, Republic of Indonesia
- Ignasius Jonan, Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Republic of Indonesia
- Sofyan Basir, CEO, PT. PLN (Persero)
- Supangkat Iwan Santoso, Director of Procurement, PT. PLN (Persero)
- Sripeni Inten Cahyani, CEO, PT Indonesia Power
- Andy N. Sommeng, Director General of Electricity, Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources
- Iwan Agung Firstantara, CEO, PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali (PJB)
Indonesia Power Generation & Independent Power Producer (IPP) Summit is the country’s most influential conference & exhibition dedicated to advancing sustainable, reliable and competitive power generation business in Indonesia. The event continues to set the agenda for a discussion on the future of power generation business, technology and sustainability. Our conferences are carefully researched and designed to pinpoint opportunities for growth and profitability, and provide attendees with access to the best thinking, best practices, and innovations.
The Summit bestows a unique opportunity for those in the power generation sector to sit with their counterparts, corporate executives and government officials to address an issue critical to the future of this country’s power supply. The summit will gather opinion leaders from government, business and investors for a frank and forward-looking discussion about Indonesia’s electricity economy, its prospects for growth and the challenges it will face.
About the Organizer
Indonesia Power Generation & IPP Summit is professionally managed and hosted by APLSI (Indonesian Private Power Generation Association) & Petromindo Events. APLSI is an association which its members are Indonesian power generation companies and is aimed to voice reform and improvement in the electricity sector. Petromindo is a long-standing event organizer in Indonesia which has tremendous experiences in wide range of energy-related events. Petromindo houses for wide range of energy and electricity-related information featuring local, regional and international databases with unmatched expertise and in-depth market knowledge.